Brother Intellifax 2900 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The Brother Intellifax 2900 works as a reliable plain paper laser fax, phone, and copier in one. It features a 4MB standard memory capacity with dual access and a 30-page automatic document feed capacity. It also offers a 200-sheet paper capacity and 128 auto-dials to meet your demanding business needs. And to help you save on replacement toner cost, Inkjets offers high-quality but more affordable compatible Brother toner cartridge. Our Brother TN250 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge is designed to meet or even exceed OEM specifications, so you can get the same page yield and performance or your money back. Feel free to contact us for any queries you might have regarding our products.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Change the old toner cartridge on the Brother Intellifax 2900 by following the 8 steps below:
- Open the top cover.
- Hold the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly by its handles and gently remove it from the Intellifax 2900.
- Place the drum unit assembly on a clean piece of paper or cloth to avoid any toner spill.
- Gently turn the lever on the toner cartridge counterclockwise until it stops. Then, remove the cartridge from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Make sure to remove all its packing materials including the protective tape.
- Slide the new cartridge into the opening on the right side of the drum unit. Then, turn the lever clockwise to lock the cartridge into place.
- Reinstall the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly into the machine.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why did the Brother Intellifax 2900 suddenly stop printing when the 'TONER EMPTY' message appeared on the display?
The Brother Intellifax 2900 will immediately stop printing once it detects an empty toner cartridge. So, when the 'TONER EMPTY' appears on the display, you must replace the toner cartridge at once to resume printing.
What does the 'TONER LOW' error message indicate?
The 'TONER LOW' error message means the toner cartridge is near the end of its life. You may continue to print when this message appears, but you need to get a replacement soon.
What to do when black lines appeared on the faxes I received?
Black lines on the faxes may be due to a dirty corona wire. Clean the primary corona wire to resolve the issue.