MFC-3340CNCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-3340CN
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the Brother MFC-3340C by following the steps below:
- Close the document support and the document tray.
- Open the top cover.
- Pull the ink cartridge hook toward you, and then lift the cartridge out of the MFC-3240C.
- Open the new ink cartridge bag and take the cartridge out.
- Remove the cartridge cover.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot. Then, press down on it until the hook snaps over it.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 to install other ink cartridges.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I got an 'Install' message on the Brother MFC-3340CN display after installing your compatible ink cartridges. How do I get rid of this?
An 'Install' message on the display indicates that the new ink cartridges are not installed properly. Remove them and reinstall them slowly until they click into place.
I interchanged the black and the yellow ink cartridges during installation. What to do?
You must remove the ink cartridges and reinstall them in their correct slots. Now, before you start printing, make sure to clean the printhead several times because the colors got mixed when the cartridges were incorrectly installed.
The Brother LC41BK Compatible Black Ink Cartridge is sold in a twin pack. Can I purchase this individually?
We currently sell the Compatible Brother LC41BK in a twin pack, but you may contact our customer service department for your concern.