Brother MFC-4800 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
The Brother MFC-4800 multifunction printer, scanner, copier, and fax offers print and copy speeds of up to 10 pages per minute at 600 x 600 dpi resolution. It features a 14.4K modem, a 2 MB memory buffer, and a 200-sheet letter cassette that helps you avoid frequent refills. It uses the TN-250 toner cartridge that yields approximately 2,200 pages at 5% coverage. For more affordable replacement Brother toner cartridges, Inkjets has got you covered. We offer the Brother TN250 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge at half the price of the original Brother cartridge. It's backed by a full-year, money-back guarantee, so you can shop with confidence. Buy one now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-4800:
- Open the top cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- Turn the lever on the toner cartridge forward until it stops. Then, pull the toner cartridge out to remove it from the drum unit.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the packaging. Gently rock it from side to side several times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Slide the new cartridge into the opening on the side of the drum unit. Then, turn the lever clockwise until it stops.
- Insert the drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do when the Brother MFC-4800 LCD shows a 'TONER LOW' message?
Although you may still print a few more pages even with a low toner ink level, we highly suggest that you order a new toner cartridge soon. That way, you have a new cartridge ready for use when the LCD shows the 'TONER EMPTY' message.
I'm getting a fax with horizontal streaks. Does this mean I have to replace the toner soon?
Not necessarily. Horizontal streaks are usually due to a poor telephone connection. You may ask the sender to resend the fax.
Vertical streaks appear in copies. What to do?
When vertical streaks appear in copies, you may clean the scanner, the primary corona wire for printing, or both.