Brother MFC-9180 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
The Brother MFC-9180 is a multifunction laser monochrome printer with fax machine, copier, and scanner capabilities. It has a print and copy speed of up to 10 pages per minute and can scan at a maximum dpi of up to 600 x 2400. This machine can take care of all your small office needs, just like how Inkjets.com can take care of all your printing supplies.
Products like our Brother TN250 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge are the affordable choice for customers who want to save without sacrificing quality. Enjoy crisp, smudge-free prints at a fraction of the cost. Shop with us today and see how much we can save you.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top cover by pulling the lever toward you and lifting the cover. Make sure the top cover is completely open. To remove the drum unit, hold each side of the drum by its handles and gently lift the drum forward toward you. Place the drum unit on a drop cloth or large piece of disposable paper to avoid spilling and scattering the toner.
- Gently turn the lever on the toner cartridge forward until it stops. The toner cartridge cannot be removed unless the shutter is completely closed, by turning the lever fully to the front.
- Remove the old toner cartridge from the drum unit by gently pulling it out.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Place the used toner cartridge into the aluminum bag and discard it according to local regulations.
- Gently rock the toner cartridge from side to side five or six times, and then remove the protective seal.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the opening on the right side of the drum unit. To ensure that the toner cartridge and the drum unit fit together correctly, make sure that the toner cartridge guide bar is exactly aligned with the guide slot in the drum unit.
- Gently turn the lever on the toner cartridge backward until it stops.
- Reinstall the drum unit into the machine and close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
My printer's quality changed after installing your product. What happened?
First, make sure you've followed all the included instructions for installation. If your print quality has still changed, contact our customer service team. They'll be ready to assist you.
What addresses can you ship to?
We ship to all US addresses. This includes all US states, as well as Alaska and Hawaii, US territories, and US military and diplomatic addresses.
How many pages is this toner good for?
Our Brother TN250 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 2,200 pages. To maximize page count, use economy or draft settings. Final page count will vary with your printer settings.