Canon BJC-210 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Canon's BJC-210 is a personal printer that uses inkjet technology to produce stunning prints. It is the perfect companion for average printing due to its maximum printing speed of 2 pages per minute. It can also efficiently handle plain paper, transparencies, envelopes, photo paper and iron-on transfers. For media size, it can accommodate A4 to International DL. Inkjets.com offers high-quality replacement Canon BJC-210 ink cartridges at bargain prices. If you purchase our Canon BC02 (0881A377) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge, you can get as much as 48% savings and enjoy the same high-quality prints and printing performance. We also provide same-day shipping on orders placed before 3:00 PM PST, so buy here now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Here are five steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the Canon BJC-210:
- Grasp both sides of the front cover and gently lower it to open your Canon printer.
- Raise the green lock lever on the cartridge holder. Then, pull the used ink cartridge out.
- Remove any packaging material used to protect the replacement ink cartridge including the protective foil, cap and tape prior to installation.
- Lower the ink cartridge into the holder. Never forget to lock it into place by pushing down on it.
- Before closing the front cover, push the lock lever down.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to remove the ink cartridge from the Canon BJC-210 if it is not in use?
No. Even if your BJC-210 is not in use, you must keep the ink cartridge installed inside the printer to prevent the ink nozzle from drying up and become unusable.
Is there another advantage in using a remanufactured Canon ink cartridge apart from the cost savings?
Yes. Buying remanufactured Canon ink cartridges is not only cost-efficient but also environment-friendly as it helps reduce the number of empty ink cartridges from being thrown into the landfills.
Is your remanufactured Canon BC02 safe to use?
Yes, absolutely! The Canon BC02 remanufactured ink cartridge is rebuilt to meet OE standards, so it works just as good as its OEM counterpart.