Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Don't sweat high-volume print jobs when you have the Canon FAX L6000, which can make quick and easy work of them. With its fast and reliable performance, you can get the quality prints you expect in no time. That is, unless the machine runs out of toner. It pays to be ready with a replacement toner cartridge from Inkjets.com, the leading source for the best options available today. Take our Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge for example. It has up to 3500-page yield at standard capacity, and can provide consistent, razor-sharp print resolution that's on par with its OEM version. The biggest difference, however, is that our option is more cost-effective than OEMs—a win for the budget-conscious cleric. Order today and enjoy up to 41% off, plus free shipping if the total is $30 or more.
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow this simple guide on installing a new toner cartridge in your Canon FAX L6000:
- Make sure the machine is switched on, then open the cartridge door.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the machine by grabbing its handle and carefully pulling it out.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its protective packaging. Using both hands, hold the cartridge by the sides and rock it gently from side to side a few times. This way, the toner is distributed evenly inside.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a flat, even surface. Support the cartridge with one hand, then use the other to pull the tab on the side. This allows you to remove the sealing tape completely.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine, pushing until it is firmly seated.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured toner cartridges a better choice?
Our Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge come at a more affordable price tag, but can still provide the remarkable page yield and quality print resolution found in OEMs. This, along with the solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee by Inkjets.com, make our remanufactured toner cartridges a wiser purchasing decision.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Absolutely! They are guaranteed compatible with specific printer models, like the Canon FAX L6000. Remanufactured toner cartridges are safe to use and won't void the machine's warranties, so no worries there.
Is it true that remanufactured toner cartridges are eco-friendly?
Yep! Remanufactured toner cartridges help reduce landfill waste with their reusability, allowing for a better environment.