Canon ImageRunner Advance 4035 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $57.95
Print monochrome documents, banners, and other print materials up to 11" x 17" size at print speeds of 35 pages per minute with the Canon imageRUNNER Advance 4035. It comes standard with copier, color scanner, network, store, and send functions too. Now, when your Canon IR Advance 4035 starts running low on toner, be sure to get a replacement toner cartridge ready for use. But don't just get anywhere—shop only from a trusted supplier like Inkjets. The reason why we are a trusted and reliable online provider of compatible Canon toner cartridges is due to our high-quality products, lowest prices, and excellent customer service. Buy your needed Canon GPR-42 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge and enjoy up to 40% savings today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow this basic guide if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner Advance 4035:
- To access the cartridges, open the toner replacement cover.
- Slide the used toner cartridge halfway. With your other hand, support it from underneath as you pull it out of the machine completely.
- Discard the toner cartridge according to local regulations.
- Open the protective bag for the new toner cartridge, and then take the cartridge out.
- To remove the protective cap, twist it in a counterclockwise direction.
- Install the toner cartridge into the Canon machine.
- Make sure that the cartridge is fully seated by pushing on it until it locks into place.
- Close the toner replacement cover and enjoy printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if there's just a small amount of toner left inside the Canon imageRUNNER Advance 4035?
When there is only a small amount of toner remaining inside the IR Advance 4035, the message <Replace the toner cartridge.> appears on the touch panel display.
I get the <Replace the toner cartridge.> message, but I still need to print approximately 2,000 pages. Do I have to replace the old toner cartridge first in order to continue printing?
Not necessarily. When the <Replace the toner cartridge.> message appears, you can still print around 2,000 pages. But you should order a new toner cartridge to have it ready for use when the cartridge gets totally depleted.
Do you offer a money-back guarantee on your Compatible Canon GPR-42 Black Toner Cartridge?
Yes. All Inkjets brand products, including the Compatible Canon GPR-42, are backed by a full-year, money-back guarantee.