Canon ImageRunner 1023 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $46.95
The Canon imageRUNNER 1023 is a monochrome digital multi-function system with printing, scanning, and copying capabilities. It can print up to 23 pages per minute with resolutions of up 1200 x 600 dpi, offering truly crisp blacks. Standard duplexing and automatic/manual exposure functions also provided.
Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon imageRUNNER 1023 include compatible Canon GPR-22 black copier toner cartridges. Consumables carried by Inkjets.com come with discounts and are rated to produce up to an estimated 8,400 pages of prints and copies.
Buy orders totaling $30 and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Canon imageRUNNER 1023, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Prop up the blue handle on the toner cartridge.
- Once upright, use handle to pull old toner cartridge out of the machine.
- Set aside the old toner cartridge properly to avoid toner stains.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into machine, supporting it with two hands.
- >Push the new toner cartridge in until it is firmly in place.
- Lay the blue handle flat on top of the new toner cartridge.
- Close the front cover until it clicks into place.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality, but compatible toner cartridges are brand-new while remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Unopened and kept away from high heat and direct sunlight, replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com will have no trouble staying in good condition for 18 months to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Yes. We stand behind the quality of our products so all Inkjets.com compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year. OEM products can be replaced or returned for a refund within 30 days of the original purchase date.