Canon ImageRunner 1300 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The Canon imageRUNNER 1300 may be an entry-level mufti-function machine but it is fast and efficient, deliver professional-looking results each time with copying and printing speeds of up to 13 pages per minute. Easy to use, it is ideal for small offices serious about making sure they stay on top of their productivity tasks. Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon imageRUNNER 1300 include compatible Canon GPR-10 black copier toner cartridges. With discounts and page yields in the thousands, these replacement toner cartridges offer incredible value for money. Shop today! Buy $30 and up and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo.
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace a toner cartridge for the Canon imageRUNNER 1300, simply follow these steps:
- Open the front cover located at the right side of the machine.
- Reach in into the cartridge drawer and pop up the blue handle on the toner cartridge to be replaced.
- Pull the old toner cartridge out of the drawer by pulling on its handle. Dispose of old toner cartridge properly to prevent toner spills.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the cartridge drawer. Use its handle to push it inside the drawer until it is securely seated.
- Push down handle so it lays flat on top of the toner cartridge.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality, but compatible toner cartridges are brand-new but non-OEM toner cartridges. Remanufactured toner cartridges, on the other hand, have been repurposed, sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with toner, as well as the necessary part repairs or replacements to ensure desired print quality.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement toner cartridges can produce while in use. They can also be used to calculate for overall cost per page.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Yes, of course. All Canon GPR-10 black copier toner cartridges we offer have passed our quality checks, guaranteeing they meet specifications for the Canon imageRUNNER 1300 and won't void the copier's warranty. All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com also come with 100% money-back guarantees.