Canon ImageRunner 1330 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
A printer, copier, and scanner in one, the Canon imageRUNNER 1330 features a capacity of up to 20,000 impressions a month, surely enough to take on the needs of a small office or workgroup. With a printing and scanning resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi, it produces sharp black prints and 256 gradations of gray.
Inkjets.com makes sure those prints and copies from the Canon imageRUNNER 1330 keep coming by carrying compatible Canon GPR-10 black copier toner cartridges. Available with discounts, it is rated to offer a page yield of 5,300.
Buy today and you can take advantage of our free shipping offer on all orders $30 and up.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Canon imageRUNNER 1330, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the front cover located at the right side of the machine.
- Reach in and pop up blue handle on the old toner cartridge.
- Pull the old toner cartridge out of cartridge drawer by pulling on its handle.
- Set aside old toner cartridge properly to avoid spilling toner.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the cartridge drawer, pushing it in with some help from its handle until it is firmly in place.
- Push down handle so it lays flat on top of the toner cartridge.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields?
Page yield refers to the projected number of pages a toner cartridge can produce. It is an estimate and actual page yield depends on print/copy quality and frequency. It can also be used to calculate for a toner cartridge's cost per page.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Compatible toner cartridges, like Canon GPR-10 black copier toner cartridges for the Canon imageRUNNER 1330, are brand-new, while remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed. Both, however, are guaranteed to meet printer specifications and won't void warranties.
How do I store toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges have to be kept away from direct sunlight and high heat and only taken out of their packaging right before replacement to prevent printing issues. Stored right, replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com will stay in good condition for up to two years.