Canon ImageRunner 1730 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
The Canon ImageRunner 1730 has plenty of advantages that put it above all the other copiers available on the market. Not only it helps your business grow with its increased functionality but also boosts your productivity with its high production speed. It offers black-and-white print and copy speeds of up to 32 ppm and scanning speeds of 32/32 ipm (BW/color, 300 dpi) for letter-sized documents. Now, if you are using this machine for your business and are looking for an effective way to enjoy a lower cost per page, then you've come to the right place. Inkjets.com offers customers a way to cut their print costs by as much as 50-percent in the form of the Canon GPR-39 (2787B003AA) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge. Add this item to your cart today and we'll deliver it to you in no time!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 1730:
- Open the front cover.
- The lock lever should be turned counterclockwise to access the old toner cartridge and remove it from the toner supply port.
- Once the old cartridge is out of the machine, get the new toner cartridge package and remove it from the packaging.
- Uncap the new cartridge before installing it into the Canon machine.
- Press the toner cartridge firmly into the toner supply port until it clicks into place.
- Turn the lock lever clockwise to secure the toner cartridge.
- Close the front cover. You can check the toner cartridge's quality by printing a test copy.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I use the Canon GPR-39 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, will it void my Canon ImageRunner 1730 printer's warranty?
The short answer is, no! Your Canon printer's warranty cannot be voided if you choose to use a compatible printer cartridge. You can't be denied refund or service that would otherwise be covered under a warranty program simply because you use an aftermarket cartridge.
Do I have to immediately replace the toner cartridge when the <Prepare the toner.> alert message is displayed on the screen?
Not necessarily. But the <Prepare the toner.> message means there's only a small amount of toner left inside the IR 1730. So, order a replacement toner cartridge to have one available for use when the toner runs out completely.
Does Inkjets offer discounts to offices purchasing cartridges in bulk?
Yes. We offer a huge discount on minimum orders of $500, so feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.