Canon ImageRunner 1740iF Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $44.95
Delivering monochrome printing speeds of up to 42 pages per minute, the Canon imageRUNNER 1740IF is what your business needs to keep up with its daily printing requirements. It helps boost your productivity while ensuring you get only professional-quality text documents even on plain paper. But just like any Canon machine, the Canon IR 1740IF needs routine maintenance too. This is where replacing the old toner cartridge with high-quality but more affordable replacement Canon toner cartridge, such as the Canon GPR-39 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, comes in. Our compatible version is designed to fit and work with your IR 1740IF or your money back. Feel free to contact us to know more about our compatible Canon products and our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the simple steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon imageRUNNER 1740IF:
- Open the front cover of your IR 1740IF.
- Turn the toner cartridge lock lever counterclockwise. This will unlock the cartridge in its position.
- Once unlocked, pull the toner cartridge out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package, and then remove its protective cap prior to installation.
- Insert the new toner cartridge in the toner supply port and push it in as far as it will go.
- Turn the toner cartridge lock lever clockwise to secure the cartridge in its position.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
The message <Replace the toner.> appears on the display of my Canon imageRUNNER 1740IF. What should I do?
When the message <Replace the toner.> appears on the display of your IR 1740IF, you must replace the toner cartridge with a new one.
I only have a few pages left to print when the <Replace the toner.> error message appears on the display. How can I finish the print job with this message?
When the <Replace the toner.> message appears on the display and you need to print a few more pages, all you need to do is press the [Recover Later] in order to continue printing.
I am getting the Canon GPR-39 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge. Is my order eligible for free shipping?
Yes, if the order is shipping to any of the 48 adjoining states.