Canon ImageRunner 2800 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
Capable of up to 100,000 impressions every month, the Canon imageRUNNER 2800 is truly a hardworking machine. With scanning and printing resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi, it offers crisp scans and prints, while 256 gray halftone gradations ensure your copies are as detailed as possible.
Replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com include compatible Canon GPR-6 black toner cartridges. Available with discounts and rated to produce up to about 15,000 pages, these replacement toner cartridges offer cost-efficient printing solutions for small offices and businesses.
Shop $30 and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo. Buy your replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing the toner cartridge for a Canon imageRUNNER 2800 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Open the front cover of the main unit.
- Pull the blue lever down.
- Grip the handle on the toner box and pull it out until it stops.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Rock new toner cartridge from side to side a few times.
- Insert new toner cartridge into the toner box and push it in until it is firmly in place.
- Make sure black cartridge know is protruding toward you.
- Pull the black cartridge knob until the stop sign appears.
- Lightly tap new toner cartridge to empty toner into toner box.
- Push the black toner box handle back to its original position.
- Make sure toner cartridge comes loose from the toner box when handle is pushed.
- Remove empty toner cartridge from toner box.
- Push the toner box back to its original position.
- Pull the blue lever up to its original position.
- Close the front cover of the main unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are designed for inkjet printers while toner cartridges are made for laser printers and copiers. In terms of form, ink is liquid while toner is powder.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to keep Canon GPR-6 black toner cartridges for the Canon imageRUNNER 2800 away from direct sunlight and high heat. Stored right, Inkjets.com replacement toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible and won't void printer warranties. All purchases also come with 100% money-back guarantees that are valid for one year.