Canon ImageRunner 2830 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The Canon imageRUNNER 2830 offers advanced copy features, superb copy quality, and exceptional reliability. It copies at speeds of 28 pages per minute, and it comes with a generous paper capacity of 1,150 sheets, which can be upgraded up to 2,250 using additional accessories. Looking for a low-priced compatible Canon toner cartridge for this copier? Inkjets has got you covered. We have been in business since 1997, and we have processed over a million orders since then. Our Canon GPR-15 Black Compatible Copier Toner delivers outstanding copy clarity at a low cost. Buy here now and get up to 40% savings!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon imageRUNNER 2830 by following the easy guide below:
- Make sure that the IR 2830 is on. Then, open the toner supply port cover.
- Lift up the lever to unlock the old toner cartridge.
- Once you unlock the cartridge, pull it out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package and twist the red protective cap counterclockwise to remove it from the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the port, and then push it in as far as possible.
- Push the lever down into its original position.
- Close the toner supply port cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I need to print at least a thousand more pages. Is that possible if the message <Toner is low. Replacement not yet needed.> already appears on the Canon imageRUNNER 2830 display?
Yes, that's very much possible. When the <Toner is low. Replacement not yet needed.> already appears on the display, you can still print at least a thousand pages more before the cartridge gets totally depleted.
The toner cartridge gets totally empty during a print job. Is there a way for me to print just a few pages more?
No. Printing can only resume once the empty toner cartridge is replaced. So, make sure to always have a replacement Canon toner cartridge on hand to avoid printing delay.
Does Inkjets allow cancellation or changes in the order?
Yes. But, take note that we only allow changes or cancellation of order if the order is not yet processed.