Canon Laser ImageRunner 2022i Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
With fast print and copy speeds of up to 22 pages per minute, the Canon imageRUNNER 2022I surely gets those print and copy jobs done in minutes. It's really one of the smartest choices you've made for your home or small business. But have you decided already what to do about that expensive genuine Canon toner cartridge replacement? If you've made up your mind to switch to a more economical alternative, then you've come to the right place. At Inkjets.com, we stock high-quality compatible Canon toner cartridges that meet printer toner standards but are sold at almost half the price of the more expensive cartridges out there. For your Canon IR 2022I, we specifically offer the Canon GPR-18 Black Compatible Copier Toner, designed to fit your printer perfectly or your money back. So, no need to hesitate—shop with confidence right here and start printing and making copies for less!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 2022I with this simple guide below:
- Start by opening the front cover of the Canon machine.
- Rotate the old toner cartridge clockwise while pressing the release tab.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the machine, and then set it aside for recycling.
- To evenly distribute the toner, shake the cartridge from side to side several times.
- Ensure that the side with the label on the toner cartridge is facing up before you start the installation.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the machine. Pull the protective seal out of the cartridge completely.
- While pressing the release tab, turn the toner cartridge counterclockwise.
- Check if the cartridge is properly installed before you close the front cover.
- Your Canon ImageRunner 2022I is now ready for daily use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue to print with my Canon imageRUNNER 2022I even if it is running low on toner?
Yes. You may continue printing because there's still a small amount of toner left inside the cartridge. To temporarily improve the print quality, remove the cartridge and shake it a few times to redistribute the remaining toner, and reinstall it.
When should I replace the toner cartridge on my IR 2022I?
You should replace the IR 2022I toner cartridge when it gets totally depleted and printing is no longer possible.
What to do when the <Prepare the toner.> message appears?
When the <Prepare the toner.> message appears, you may continue printing up to 100 pages. But be sure to get a new Canon toner cartridge ready for use once the toner totally runs out.