Canon LaserClass 1060 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Ideal for small offices and businesses, the Canon LaserClass 1060 is a multi-function system with laser printing, faxing, copying and telephone capabilities. It is also easy to use and energy-efficient, allowing you to keep an eye on costs while maintaining productivity day in and day out. Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon LaserClass 1060 include remanufactured Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) black toner cartridges. Available with more than 40% off in discounts, these replacement toner cartridges are rated to produce an estimated 3,500 pages. Buy and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping offer. Shop replacement toner cartridges now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Canon LaserClass 1060, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the unit is plugged in.
- Lift the latch and open the front cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge by gently pulling it out by the handle.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently the rock new toner cartridge side to side about five or six times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Place new toner cartridge on a clean, flat surface.
- While holding it with one hand, remove sealing tape on the new toner cartridge with the other by pulling it straight to the side.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by its handle and insert it into the machine, aligning tabs on the cartridge with the rails inside the machine.
- Push the new toner cartridge in as far as it will go.
- Close the front cover using both hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling replacement toner cartridges?
Hold a cartridge by its handle to ensure you don't touch the drum protective shutter and prevent issues with output quality. Toner powder is also flammable so keep replacement toner cartridges away from fire or high heat.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Definitely. All remanufactured Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) black toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the Canon LaserClass 1060 and won't void its warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All remanufactured toner cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply let us know within a year and we'll give you a refund--no questions asked.