Canon LaserClass 1100 Toner
Shop Cartridges for LaserClass 1100
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon Laser Class 1100 is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the unit is plugged in.
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge by gently pulling it out by the handle.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently the rock new toner cartridge side to side about five or six times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Place new toner cartridge on a clean, flat surface.
- Hold the new toner cartridge steady with one hand and remove the sealing tape on it with the other by pulling it straight to the side.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by its handle and insert it into the machine, aligning tabs on the cartridge with the rails within the machine.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is securely in place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges sent to manufacturers for cleaning and refilling with toner, as well as part repairs or replacements crucial to maintaining ideal print quality.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Of course. All our remanufactured Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) black toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the Canon Laser Class 1100 and won't void the machine's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Yes, we do. All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees. They are guaranteed to work or you get your money back! No questions asked.