Canon LaserClass 2060 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Designed to streamline workloads and optimize productivity, the Canon LaserClass 2060 features faxing, printing, and copying capabilities. It is ready for local printing right out of the box with a Windows driver and offers three-second-per-page fax transmission speeds and 600 dpi print resolutions for quality results. Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon LaserClass 2060 include remanufactured Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) black toner cartridges. These replacement toner cartridges come with over 40% off in discounts and are estimated to offer yield of up to 3,500 pages. Buy and up and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon LaserClass 2060 is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge to be replaced by gently pulling it out by its handle.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently the rock new toner cartridge side to side about five or six times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Place new toner cartridge on a clean, flat surface. Hold it steady with one hand and remove the sealing tape on it with the other by pulling it straight to the side.
- Align the tabs on the new toner cartridge with the rails inside the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges. They have been cleaned and refilled with toner, with faulty parts repaired or replaced as well to ensure desired printing performance.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! All our remanufactured Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) black toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the Canon LaserClass 2060, meeting specifications for the fax machine. This also means they won't void its warranty.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines while toner cartridges are designed for printers, copiers, and fax machines utilizing laser technology. Inks are also liquid in form while toners come as powders.