Canon LaserClass 4500 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
If you need to replace the old toner cartridge on your Canon LaserClass 4500, then you’ve come to the right place. Inkjets is a reliable online provider of high-quality, discount printer toner. We carry a full line of compatible toner cartridges for virtually every Canon printer model, including the LaserClass 4500. Established in 1997, we have built our reputation by providing not just premium-quality products but also competitive pricing and reliable customer service. For your LaserClass 4500, we specifically offer the Canon FX3 Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge. It is rebuilt following strict manufacturing standards to ensure it meets the specifications of the original. Buy one here and get as much as 45% savings!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon LaserClass 4500:
- Before you begin with the installation process, make sure to remove any documents and/or printed pages from the Canon LaserClass 4500.
- Turn the printer on, and then open the front cover by lifting the release latch of the printer.
- Grasp the old toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and shake it 5 0r 6 times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Remove the sealing tape from the cartridge while it is placed on a flat, clean surface.
- Once the seal is removed, insert the toner cartridge into the printer.
- Make sure the new cartridge is locked into place by pressing it in as far as it will go.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it necessary to shake the new toner cartridge before installing it into the Canon LaserClass 4500?
Shaking the new cartridge helps distribute the toner inside evenly. You will get poor-quality prints if the toner is not evenly distributed inside the cartridge.
How do you define page yield?
Page yield an estimated number of pages that can be printed during the lifetime of the cartridge. This number is based on 5% print coverage per page, which is approximately one paragraph with a darker header.
Does Inkjets.com offer a warranty on its Remanufactured Canon FX3?
Yes. We offer a full-year, money-back warranty on all our remanufactured Canon toner cartridges including the Canon FX3.