Canon LaserClass 510 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $39.89
A multi-function printer, the Canon LASERCLASS 510 offers printing, scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities in one. With a max monthly duty cycle of 8,000, it is undoubtedly capable of addressing your most demanding productivity needs, delivering professional-looking prints, scans, copies, and faxes each time while designed to be energy-efficient.
Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon LASERCLASS 510 include the Canon FX-8 Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge. Available with more than 55% off in discounts, it boasts of page yields of 3,500, letting you enjoy great value for money.
All orders and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Canon LASERCLASS 510, just follow these simple steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge by gently pulling it out by its handle.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently the rock new toner cartridge side to side about five or six times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Place new toner cartridge on a clean, flat surface. Hold it steady with one hand and remove the sealing tape on it with the other by pulling it straight to the side.
- Align the tabs on the new toner cartridge with the rails inside the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine. Push it in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our Canon FX-8 Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge for the Canon LASERCLASS 510 will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.