Canon LaserClass L300 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
As a fax machine, the Canon LaserClass L300 is a dependable machine offering several sending options and impressive transmission quality to address your every faxing need. What's even better is that it's a multi-function machine boasting of copying abilities, making it easier to take on your productivity goals every day. Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon LaserClass L300 include remanufactured Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) black toner cartridges, all available with more than 40% in discounts and offering page yields up to about 3,500. Buy $30 and up and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace toner cartridges for the Canon LaserClass L300, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by its handle and pull it out gently.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently the rock new toner cartridge side to side about five or six times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Place new toner cartridge on a clean, flat surface. Hold it steady with one hand and remove the sealing tape on it with the other. Make sure you pull the sealing tape straight out to the side.
- Align the tabs on the new toner cartridge with the rails inside the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is seated firmly.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with toner, with faulty or damaged parts repaired or replaced to ensure optimum printing quality.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All remanufactured Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the Canon LaserClass L300 and won't void the fax machine's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are good for the environment as they support recycling efforts. They also help you save a lot on costs without compromising your desired printing output.