Canon Multipass L90 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
When your Canon MultiPass L90 starts running low on toner, you’ll notice a deterioration in print quality. You may temporarily improve the print quality by redistributing the remaining toner inside, but sooner or later, print quality will become totally unacceptable. Avoid printing downtime when this happens—make sure to get a replacement Canon MultiPass L90 toner cartridge here at Inkjets. Our Remanufactured Canon FX3 Black Toner Cartridge delivers brilliant image quality and excellent reliability at a low price. We make sure all our remanufactured Canon toner cartridges are rebuilt to the highest quality standards to ensure they fit and work just like their OEM counterparts. Our Remanufactured Canon FX3 also has a capacity of 3,500 pages at 5% coverage, and the use of this remanufactured version will not void your printer warranty. Buy here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
By following this simple guide, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon MultiPass L90:
- Clear the Canon MultiPass L90 from any documents and/or printed pages.
- Turn on the printer, and then lift the release latch on the side to open the front cover.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by its handle and pull it straight out of the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag.
- Shake the cartridge from side to side several times to distribute the toner equally.
- Remove the sealing tape from the new cartridge by gently pulling on the plastic tab with your one hand, while the other hand holds the cartridge.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the MultiPass. To ensure it’s locked in place, push it as far as it will go until it stops.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I still print when the <REPLACE CARTRIDGE> error message appears on the Canon MultiPass L90?
Yes. But before you do, remove the cartridge first, give it a few shakes to redistribute the toner inside, and reinstall the cartridge. Try printing a test copy if the quality improved.
Will I get the same number of approximately 3,500 printed pages from the Remanufactured Canon FX3?
Yes. But please note that this number is an estimate based on 5% coverage. So, if you print mostly graphics and images, it might print fewer pages than the estimated page yield.
How long has Inkjets been in the business?
Inkjets has been in the business for more than two decades now. We have been providing homes and offices more affordable ink and toner cartridge options since 1997.