Canon PIXMA iP1500 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $4.95The Canon PIXMA IP1500 adds sharpness to your prints thanks to its maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and FINE technology. Its print speed is rated at 18 pages per minute for black and white. For pictures and other color prints, this Canon can produce 13 pages per minute.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Plug-in your Canon PIXMA iP500 to an electric supply, and turn on the device.
- Lower the device’s front cover. Then, lift its operation panel, followed by opening the paper output tray. Wait for the cartridge carrier to stop at the replacement position.
- Remove the cartridge with its lamp flashing fast by pushing its tab, and the lifting the tank out of its slot.
- Place the new cartridge into the slot. Be sure that you’ve removed its protective tape and cap.
- Slide in first the front of the tank, followed by its end portion. Press down to lock in place.
- Close operation panel.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon PIXMA iP1500 Ink
Regular Price: $94.95
Special Price $6.95
Regular Price: $6.95
Special Price $4.95