HP Deskjet 350c Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Sleek design and worry-free performance make up the HP DeskJet 350c. It can print up to 5 black and white pages, or up to 2 color pages per minute, at maximum color resolution 600x300 dpi. But don't let empty ink cartridges interrupt an important print job. Make sure to stock up on the high-quality HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge from Inkjets.com. It comes with 310-page yield to help meet your printing needs, while delivering the super-sharp, unmatched color output you've always expected. Add a budget-friendly price, plus a solid warranty coverage, and you won't find a better ink deal anywhere else. Shop with us today and get up to 52% off, plus free shipping on orders above .
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
You can easily and properly replace the used ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 350c by following these simple steps:
- Press the Power button of your HP DeskJet 350c.
- Open the cover, then press the Change Cartridge button.
- Wait until the print carriage moves to a more accessible position.
- Remove the used ink cartridge from its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging material. Carefully remove the sealing tape.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot at an angle. Press down to secure it in its slot.
- Press the Change Cartridge button again, then close the cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This means the number of printed pages an ink cartridge can produce. But because this number is only an estimate, what you actually get may be different. This will depend on the resolution settings of your HP DeskJet 350c printer, how often you use the device, and the type of paper you use.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like our HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge, will work safely and perfectly with your printer model, and will not void its warranty. They are also affordable, but can provide the high-quality print results you expect.
Do your remanufactured ink cartridges come with a warranty?
Yep! Our remanufactured ink cartridges are covered with an exclusive 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and free returns for your greater peace of mind.