HP Business Inkjet 3000 InkCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for Business Inkjet 3000
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Business Inkjet 3000 is fast and easy. Here's how:
- Ensure that your HP Business Inkjet 3000 is powered on.
- Lift the ink cartridge cover.
- Pinch the empty ink cartridge using your thumb and forefinger, and then pull it straight up and lift it out of the printer.
- Get the new ink cartridge and check if the color on its label matches the color on the empty cartridge slot.
- Remove the protective tape from the new cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct color-coded slot and press it firmly to secure it in its position.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed new ink cartridges into my HP Business Inkjet 3000, but why is it that the Attention light on the LCD control panel is flashing and my printer just won't print?
If the Attention light on the LCD control panel is flashing and your Business Inkjet 3000 won't print, chances are the new cartridges are not properly installed or the printhead latch is not properly secured. To clear the flashing light, simply open the printhead cover and reinstall the ink cartridges properly, making sure that the printhead latch is secured before closing the cover.
My remanufactured HP ink cartridge order is under $30. Will I get free shipping?
No. Free shipping only applies if the order is $30 or above and shipping to contiguous U.S.
Does Inkjets offer any types of discounts?
Yes. Our compatible and remanufactured HP products are sold daily at discounted rates. Plus, we offer special pricing on bulk orders made by schools, offices, and non-profit organizations.