HP Color LaserJet 3000 TonerCartridge prices starting at $44.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 3000
- HP 314A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $189.95 As low as $185.954 Cartridges / $47.49 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the HP Color Laserjet 3000:
- Open the front door of your HP Color Laserjet 3000.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from its slot.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag. Put the used toner cartridge in the bag for recycling.
- Hold both sides of the toner cartridge, and then lightly rock it four or five times to distribute the toner.
- Remove all orange shipping locks and shipping tapes.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the machine, and then push it in as far as possible until it is firmly secured.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I reduce wear on the HP color toner cartridges if I print mostly black-and-white documents?
If you print mostly black-and-white documents, you may select the 'Print in Grayscale' setting so that your HP printer will use the monochrome mode, reducing wear on the color toner cartridges.
How do I ensure my Remanufactured HP 314A Black Toner Cartridge lasts up to 6,500 pages?
The life of the Remanufactured HP 314A Black Toner Cartridge depends mainly on usage patterns and the amount of toner that print jobs require. So, if you print documents at 5% coverage, it's most likely that the cartridge will last an average of 6,500 pages.
Do you offer the same-day shipping?
Yes. We offer the same-day shipping on orders placed before 3:00 PM PST. Otherwise, the order will be shipped the next business day.