HP Color LaserJet 3700n Toner
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 3700n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the toner cartridge on the HP Color LaserJet 3700N is easy and here's how to do it:
- Access the old toner cartridges by lifting the front door handle and pulling it down to open the front door.
- Hold the old toner cartridge that is empty and lift it out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the box and protective bag. Use the bag to properly dispose of the old toner cartridge later.
- Make sure to remove the orange shipping lock and the protective tape from the new cartridge.
- Hold the new cartridge by the handle and slowly slide the cartridge inside the printer.
- See to it that the new cartridge is properly seated before you close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my Color LaserJet 3700N printer warranty be voided if I use a remanufactured HP toner cartridge?
We understand your concern, but the big answer to that is NO. The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Improvement Act protects your rights and warranty as a consumer.
Has my packaged shipped?
If your order is placed before 3:00 PM PST on a regular weekday, it will be shipped the same day, not unless the item is out of stock. You should receive an email with a tracking number, so please check your junk or spam mail box if it's not your inbox folder.
Do you ship orders to Canada?
We currently do not ship orders to Canada. But we are looking at shipping to Canada soon. Feel free to subscribe to our newsletter for updates.