HP DesignJet Colorpro GA InkCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for DesignJet Colorpro GA
- HP 10 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1x Black HP 10 (C4844A), 1x Cyan HP 10 (C4841A), 1x Magenta HP 10 (C4843A), and 1x Yellow HP 10 (C4842A) Learn MoreSpecial Price $33.95 As low as $29.954 Cartridges / $8.49 eaOut of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP DesignJet Colorpro GA, simply follow these easy steps:
- Lift open the ink cartridge door.
- Grasp the top of the old ink cartridge to be replaced and remove it from its slot by pulling it upward.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot following the direction of the arrows. Make sure the ink cartridge color matches the color on the slot.
- Push the ink cartridge down firmly until it is securely in place.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They are sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink, as well as the needed component repairs or replacements to ensure remanufactured ink cartridges offer optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! Remanufactured HP 10 (C4842A) yellow, HP 10 (C4844A) black, HP 10 (C4843A) magenta, and HP 10 (C4841A) cyan ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP DesignJet Colorpro GA and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees. If you are not satisfied, simply let us know within a year of your purchase and we'll provide you with a refund. No questions asked.