HP Apollo P2100U Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The HP Apollo P2100U is ideal for home offices and small workgroups. A compact desktop unit, it promises professional-looking prints that are sure to impress, ensuring you get the results you're looking for each time. It is also easy to use and sturdily built, ensuring countless days of productivity for you. Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Apollo P2100U include remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color ink cartridges. Aside from offering massive discounts, each replacement ink cartridge is rated to produce hundreds of pages of prints. Buy $30 and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping offer. Shop replacement ink cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Apollo P2100U, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer top cover. This will move the cartridge cradle to the center. Wait until the cartridge cradle is silent and idle before continuing.
- Pull the top of the ink cartridge to be replaced toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift out the old ink cartridge from the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge back until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are low in cost but high in quality, letting you save a lot of money without compromising printer performance. They also support recycling efforts in the industry, making them good for the environment.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, definitely. Remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Apollo P2100U and won't void the printer's warranty.
Can I store replacement ink cartridges?
Yes, you can! Just make sure to only open them right before a replacement and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored right, replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com will stay in good working condition for at least 18 months.