HP Apollo P2500 InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Apollo P2500
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Looking to replace ink cartridges for your HP Apollo P2500 printer? Here's what you should do:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open printer cover.
- Wait for ink cartridge carriage to move to the center to gain access.
- Remove old ink cartridge by snapping it up.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from the new ink cartridge.
- Make sure to put in new ink cartridges right away after removing them from their packaging to prevent drying out, which could lead to printing issues.
- Place new ink cartridge into the corresponding slot. Make sure the new ink cartridge matches the slot.
- Close printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are restocked with ink. Manufacturers also check the ink cartridges for faulty or damaged components, repairing or replacing them as needed to ensure the cartridge's good working condition.
Are remanufactured HP 49 ink cartridges compatible with my printer?
Yes. Remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with your HP Apollo P2500 printer. This means you can expect reliable print quality from our remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color ink cartridges.
Are there high-capacity ink cartridges available for the HP Apollo P2500?
Unfortunately, there are none. We only carry standard-capacity remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color ink cartridges.