HP Deskjet 642 InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 642
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can easily and properly replace the used ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 642 printer by following this quick guide:
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Open the top cover. Wait for print cartridge cradle to move and stop at the center of the device.
- When the cradle is idle, pull the top of the old ink cartridge toward you until it pops loose.
- Remove the used ink cartridge from its slot in the cradle.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging.
- Carefully remove the protective covering from the new cartridge.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it back until it snaps into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yep! Our HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge has passed strict quality testing and requirements. They can be safely and seamlessly used with your HP DeskJet 642 and will not affect any printer warranty.
Will remanufactured ink cartridges help me save money?
Definitely! Our remanufactured ink cartridges can deliver sharp and vivid output, but come at an affordable price. You can also buy them in bulk for even greater savings! What's more, they are covered with a nifty 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee for your peace of mind.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yes! Just complete your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays and we'll send your ink on the same day.