Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Great for homes and small offices, the HP Deskjet 648c is straightforward in function but boasts of dependability, accommodating various paper media and sizes to address a range of printing needs. Color quality is sufficient, ensuring details are clearly translated to prints at resolutions up to 600 x 300 dpi.
Available replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com include remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color ink cartridges. Available with discounts of up to 52% off, these replacement ink cartridges are rated to yield up to about 310 pages.
All our replacement ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible and won't void printer warranties. Buy $30 and more and get free shipping. Shop now!
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 648c, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the top cover and raise the cartridge cradle latch. This will move the ink cartridges to the center of the machine.
- Lift the ink cartridge to be replaced out of the cradle to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Push the ink cartridge straight down into its cradle slot firmly.
- Close the cradle latch. You should hear a click to signify it is fully closed.
- Close the top cover.
- Ink cartridge replacement is a success when the cartridge cradle moves to the right side of the printer and the Resume light is not flashing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like HP 49 (51649A) color ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 648c, are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been cleaned, refilled with ink, and checked for faulty or damaged parts that are then repaired or replaced as needed to ensure desired printing performance.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
As remanufactured ink cartridges support industry recycling efforts, they are good for the environment. They also let you save significantly on costs without compromising printing quality.
Can replacement ink cartridges be stored?
Yes. Just make sure to keep them unopened and kept in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, Inkjets.com replacement ink cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years.