HP Deskjet 656C InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 656C
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 656c printer can be worry-free. Check out these steps:
- Turn on your printer and open the top cover gently.
- The cradle containing the ink cartridge will move to the center for easier access.
- Lift the ink cartridge out of the cradle.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging and carefully remove the plastic tape. Avoid touching the ink nozzles or copper contacts to prevent clogs or ink failures.
- Hold the new ink cartridge vertically with the copper contacts toward the rear of the printer, then push it down into the cradle.
- Tilt it forward until it's secure.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How soon can I get my HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge?
Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping if you order the item by 3pm Pacific Time, except on Fridays, weekends and holidays.
Can you explain what page yield is?
Sure thing! The page yield refers to the number of prints a single ink or toner cartridge can provide. However, the amount of pages you can actually print will depend on several important factors, such as your printer settings, type of paper, and frequency of usage. For a personal printer like the HP DeskJet 656c, our HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge with 310-page yield will do.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a better option?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are more cost-effective, which is already a big plus, but they can also produce the same quality print results as the original versions. After meeting quality standards, they can be used again to hold ink. This recyclability makes them a greener option as they help reduce waste in landfills.