HP Deskjet 670C InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 670C
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 670c, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer top cover. This moves the print cartridge cradle to the center. Wait until the print cartridge cradle stops moving before continuing.
- Pull the top of the old ink cartridge toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift out the old ink cartridge from the print cartridge cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge back until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to estimate overall cost per page.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges and HP 29 (51629A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP Deskjet 670c or you get your money back--no questions asked.