HP DeskJet 920Cxi Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
With the HP Deskjet 920cxi, it's not hard to make sure you get everything you need done everyday to achieve your productivity goals. Ideal for homes and small offices, it is easy to use and supports flexible paper handling to let you use whatever paper media you need to meet your printing requirements.
Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 920cxi include remanufactured HP 78 (C6578DN) high-yield tri-color ink cartridges. Buy it with discounts to enjoy incredible value! Each replacement ink cartridge is rated to yield 560 pages of printouts.
All orders $30 and up get free shipping. Shop replacement ink cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 920cxi, simply follow these steps:
- Lower fold-up tray and make sure printer is turned on.
- Open top cover. This will move the print cartridge cradle to the center of the machine, making it accessible.
- Raise latch on print cartridge cradle.
- Pull out old ink cartridge.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into corresponding slot in print cartridge cradle.
- Close cradle latch. It is fully closed when you hear a click.
- Close top cover. Align new ink cartridges to ensure optimum print quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink, as well as the needed component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement HP 78 (C6578DN) high-yield tri-color ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP Deskjet 920cxi or you get your money back--no questions asked.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.