HP Deskjet 940 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
Get clarity and detailing unlike any other with the help of HP Deskjet 940. This printer delivers striking 2400 x 1200 dpi resolution for realistic feel and look on your favourite picture. For fast connectivity, this HP model is both compatible for PC and MAC computers and laptops. Worried that you may not get the same clear and detailed prints if you switch to remanufactured HP ink cartridges? Our remanufactured versions are designed to perform just like their OEM counterparts, so they are guaranteed to deliver the same high output quality. Check out our listing to find the HP 78 (C6578DN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge that's specifically designed for your Deskjet 940.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet 940:
- Verify if the out tray and the fold-up tray of the 940 are both down.
- Push the Power button, and then open the top cover. The ink carriage will automatically move and stop at the middle of the machine.
- Raise the cartridge latch. Afterwards, pull the empty ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Slide the new ink cartridge out of its protective box. Never forget to peel off its protective tape while being careful not to touch the ink nozzles or the copper contacts.
- Install the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Then, secure the cartridge latch by pushing down on it firmly.
- Close the top cover. Your HP printer is now available for regular use.
Frequently Asked Questions
I got an 'Incorrect Installation' error message after installing the remanufactured HP ink cartridges. Why is that so?
If you get the 'Incorrect Installation' error message after installing the remanufactured HP ink cartridges, chances are the cartridges are not seated properly in their respective slots. Remove the cartridges and reinstall them properly. Make sure to push them in until they are locked into place.
Do I have to replace the old HP Deskjet 940 ink cartridge if the “Low on Ink” error message appears on the display?
Not necessarily. A “Low on Ink” error message means the cartridge is running low on ink. Consider getting a replacement HP ink cartridge during this time.
Do you offer free returns and replacements?
Yes. If you run into any issues with our remanufactured HP ink cartridges that can't be solved and lead us to believe the products are defectiv