HP Deskjet 940Cvr Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
Ideal for use in homes and small offices, the HP Deskjet 940cvr is a dependable personal printer. Easy to use, it promises quality prints each time, with colors vivid and blacks rich to give you professional-looking results. With flexible paper handling support, it is also Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 940cvr include remanufactured HP 78 (C6578DN) high-yield tri-color and HP 15 (C6615DN) black ink cartridges. Buy these replacement ink cartridges individually to enjoy discounts up to 53% off or get our three-piece combo packs for more savings and convenience. All orders $30 and up get free shipping. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 940cvr, just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the top cover. This will move the ink cartridge cradle to the center of the machine.
- Wait until the cradle is silent and idle before raising the cradle latch for the ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Lift the old ink cartridge out of the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its cradle slot firmly.Make sure it is seated securely.
- Close the cradle latch. You should hear a click to signify it has been properly closed.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, definitely. All our remanufactured HP 78 (C6578DN) high-yield tri-color and HP 15 (C6615DN) black ink cartridges are guaranteed to be compatible with the HP Deskjet 940cvr and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can print. Our replacement ink cartridges offer comparable page yields to OEM products.
Should I replace tri-color and black ink cartridges at the same time?
Not necessarily. Tri-color and black ink cartridges are rated with different page yields so they will run out at different times. Replace only what needs replacing but keep in mind that your printer will not work with just one ink cartridge installed. As such, remove an ink cartridge only when you are ready to replace it.