HP Deskjet 940Cvr InkCartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 940Cvr
- HP 45 (51645A) & 78 (C6578DN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $99.954 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 78 (C6578DN) Color
- Special Price $39.952 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- Special Price $22.95 As low as $20.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 940cvr, just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the top cover. This will move the ink cartridge cradle to the center of the machine.
- Wait until the cradle is silent and idle before raising the cradle latch for the ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Lift the old ink cartridge out of the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its cradle slot firmly.Make sure it is seated securely.
- Close the cradle latch. You should hear a click to signify it has been properly closed.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, definitely. All our remanufactured HP 78 (C6578DN) high-yield tri-color and HP 15 (C6615DN) black ink cartridges are guaranteed to be compatible with the HP Deskjet 940cvr and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can print. Our replacement ink cartridges offer comparable page yields to OEM products.
Should I replace tri-color and black ink cartridges at the same time?
Not necessarily. Tri-color and black ink cartridges are rated with different page yields so they will run out at different times. Replace only what needs replacing but keep in mind that your printer will not work with just one ink cartridge installed. As such, remove an ink cartridge only when you are ready to replace it.