HP DeskWriter 694C InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for DeskWriter 694C
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP DeskWriter 649c, just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer top cover. This will move the print cartridge cradle to the center.
- Remove the old ink cartridge by grasping its top and pulling it toward you. This should pop the cartridge loose.
- Lift the old ink cartridge out of its cradle slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Place the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot in the print cartridge cradle.
- Align the arrow on the new ink cartridge with notch on top of the print cartridge cradle.
- Push the arrow toward the notch until the new ink cartridge snaps into place.
- Close the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. After old ink cartridges are sent to manufacturers for cleaning and refilling with ink, they also undergo quality checks to identify faulty parts, which are then repaired or replaced to ensure optimum print quality.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, of course. All remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color and HP 29 (51629A) black ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP DeskWriter 649c and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees. They are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.