HP DeskWriter C InkCartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for DeskWriter C
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP DeskWriter C:
- Turn on the power of your HP DeskWriter C. Then, open the print cartridge door.
- Pull the empty ink cartridge out of its slot. Carefully dispose of it according to your local regulations.
- Slide the replacement ink cartridge out of its protective packaging. Gently peel off the seal from its bottom.
- Align the cartridge with the tracks inside the slot, and then push it firmly inside until you hear it click into place.
- Close the print cartridge door. Your HP printer is now ready to print!
Frequently Asked Questions
I was sent the wrong ink cartridge for my HP Deskwriter C. What to do?
If you receive the wrong ink cartridge, let us know by calling us at 1-972-200-3813 or sending us an email at email@example.com. We will provide you with an RMA number so that you may return the wrong cartridge back to us without paying for shipping. Products for replacement must be accomplished within 365 days of the purchase date.
Why is using remanufactured ink cartridges considered eco-friendly?
Using remanufactured ink cartridges is eco-friendly because it keeps those empty genuine ink cartridges from being thrown in landfills.
What is the minimum purchase required to qualify for free shipping?
The minimum purchase required is $30. You may combine your orders and have them shipped to a continental US address to qualify for free shipping.