HP LaserJet 1000W Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
The HP LaserJet 1000w is ideal for straightforward printing, delivering clear and sharp documents to fulfill the everyday requirements of small offices and people who work from home. For cost-effective printing, take advantage of Inkjets.com's compatible HP 16A (C7115A) remanufactured black toner cartridge.
At 57% off, the HP16A (C7115A) black toner cartridge offers unbeatable value, yielding up to an estimated 2,500 pages. It's simply perfect for anyone looking for a simple but solid solution to basic laser printing needs. With HP-quality prints, it's hard not to look like the professional you are and impress the right people.
All Inkjets.com toner cartridges are guaranteed to be compatible and won't void your printer warranty.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing your HP LaserJet 1000w toner cartridge is simple! Get started by following these easy steps:
- Open the toner door. This will also lift the old toner cartridge for quick removal.
- Remove old toner cartridge by pulling it out.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Gently shake new toner cartridge side to side to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Remove protective covering from the new toner cartridge.
- To prevent damage, don't expose toner cartridge to light. Keep it covered until installation.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Check to make sure the toner cartridge is in the correct position.
- Close toner door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are for inkjet printers while toner cartridges are for laser printers. Ink is liquid while toner is a fine powder.
Is there a way to get more prints out of HP LaserJet 1000w toner cartridges?
You can set your printer to EconoMode to use less toner on each print and maximize your HP16A (C7115A) black toner cartridge's page yield.
How to remove spilled toner from clothes?
Wipe off toner with a dry cloth and wash clothing in cold water, NOT hot water. Hot water will set the toner into the fabric permanently.