HP LaserJet 4345xm MFP Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $49.95
Great for small businesses and offices, the HP LaserJet 4345XM MFP boasts flexible paper handling with three paper trays, an automatic document feeder, an automatic duplex printing accessory, and an analog fax accessory. It is also easy to use and can print up to 45 pages per minute.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 4345XM MFP include HP 45A (Q5945A) Remanufactured Black Jumbo Toner Cartridges. Get up to 51% off in discounts and page yields up to about 28,000 when you buy these replacement toner cartridges.
Shop today! All orders and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4345XM MFP is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the print cartridge door in front of the machine.
- Grasp the handle on the old toner cartridge and then pull the cartridge straight out to remove it. If you're replacing a toner cartridge right after using the printer, be careful when reaching in as components adjacent to the drum unit assembly will be hot.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering and sealing tape on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine. Push it in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the print cartridge door in front of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement HP 45A (Q5945A) Remanufactured Black Jumbo Toner Cartridges for the HP LaserJet 4345XM MFP will stay in good condition for up to two years.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.