HP LaserJet 4mL Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $97.95
The HP LaserJet 4ML is a good choice for a personal printer, with its print speeds of 4 pages per minute at maximum 300 dpi resolution. But what do you do if it runs out of toner? Then you only need to choose Inkjets.com for replacements. Check out our HP 74A (92274A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge, which offers 3350-page yield so you no longer have to worry about running out of toner for a while. Its crisp, black output is on par with branded toner cartridges, but what makes it stand out is its cost efficiency. Who said you have to spend more on toner to get more printing done? Look no further than Inkjets.com for the best deals. Order this option today and get up to 5% off, and free shipping for orders worth or above.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet 4ML personal printer:
- Open the cover, then carefully remove the used toner cartridge from the printer.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Hold it on both sides and rock it gently back and forth, up to six times. This helps distribute the toner more evenly inside.
- There should be a pull tab on the new toner cartridge. Grab it and pull to completely remove the sealing tape.
- Align the new toner cartridge properly and insert it inside the printer. Confirm that it's secure.
- Close the printer cover, and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store my unopened toner cartridge properly?
Just make sure it is not exposed to strong lighting and extreme thermal changes—these can negatively affect the composition of your unopened toner cartridge. That's why it pays to keep it in a dry, dark, and climate-controlled space. Make sure the drawer or closet it's stored in is also clean and dust-free, and away from gaseous cleaning materials.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
The printing technology of the machine you use is the biggest difference. Toner cartridges are used in printers that utilize laser technology, like the HP LaserJet 4ML. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in printers with inkjet technology.
Any details about shipping?
Inkjets.com can ship your HP 74A (92274A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge on the same day, just as long as your order is placed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.