HP LaserJet 4mL TonerCartridge prices starting at $59.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4mL
- Special Price $59.95 As low as $56.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet 4ML personal printer:
- Open the cover, then carefully remove the used toner cartridge from the printer.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Hold it on both sides and rock it gently back and forth, up to six times. This helps distribute the toner more evenly inside.
- There should be a pull tab on the new toner cartridge. Grab it and pull to completely remove the sealing tape.
- Align the new toner cartridge properly and insert it inside the printer. Confirm that it's secure.
- Close the printer cover, and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store my unopened toner cartridge properly?
Just make sure it is not exposed to strong lighting and extreme thermal changes—these can negatively affect the composition of your unopened toner cartridge. That's why it pays to keep it in a dry, dark, and climate-controlled space. Make sure the drawer or closet it's stored in is also clean and dust-free, and away from gaseous cleaning materials.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
The printing technology of the machine you use is the biggest difference. Toner cartridges are used in printers that utilize laser technology, like the HP LaserJet 4ML. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in printers with inkjet technology.
Any details about shipping?
Inkjets.com can ship your HP 74A (92274A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge on the same day, just as long as your order is placed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.