HP LaserJet 5si nx Toner
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 5si nx
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 5si nx is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the top cover.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake new toner cartridge side to side to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Grasp the end of the clear sealing tape on the side of the cartridge and pull it out firmly.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and align it with the grooves in the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are! All Inkjets.com remanufactured HP 09A (C3909A) black toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet 5si nx and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to replacing toner cartridges?
If you are replacing a toner cartridge immediately after the printer was in use, be careful as the areas adjacent to the cartridge may be hot. To be safe, let the printer cool about 10 minutes before doing a replacement.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Yes, we do. All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees. If you are not satisfied with your order, simply let us know within a year of your purchase and we will provide you with a refund--no questions asked.