HP LaserJet 8000 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $106.95
Printing at speeds of up to 24 pages per minute at 1200 x 600 dpi resolution, the HP Laserjet 8000 helps boost office productivity while maintaining high-quality printing. It comes with a large standard input capacity of up to 1,100 sheets, so paper reloading time is reduced, and a built-in 3.2 GB hard drive to handle even the largest print jobs. To ensure this reliable machine continuously works, always have a replacement toner cartridge ready. If you haven't got one yet, then you can order right here at Inkjets.com. We've got the HP 09A Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge that yields approximately 15,000 pages. It's remanufactured to OE standards, so it will work and fit just like its OEM counterpart. Buy here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet 8000 with these 8 easy steps:
- Gently pull open the cartridge cover.
- Remove the empty toner cartridge that requires replacement.
- Grasp it between your thumb and forefinger and pull it firmly toward you.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge, and remove any shipping tabs that were used to protect the cartridge.
- Align the cartridge with its color-coded slot and insert it into the slot.
- Press down firmly on the cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 for each cartridge that requires replacement.
- Close the cartridge cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a way to save on toner with the HP Laserjet 8000?
Yes. You can choose a lower toner density setting from the printer driver or software application to save on toner.
The 'TONER LOW' message appeared on the control panel display. Do I have to replace the cartridge at once?
Not necessarily. When toner is low, you can continue printing by redistributing the remaining toner inside the cartridge. But this won't last for long, so might as well get a replacement toner cartridge ready to avoid printing delay.
How much is the shipping charge for orders below $30?
A standard flat rate of $3.95 applies for orders below $30, as long as the order is not going to Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories.