HP LaserJet 8000 Toner
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 8000
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet 8000 with these 8 easy steps:
- Gently pull open the cartridge cover.
- Remove the empty toner cartridge that requires replacement.
- Grasp it between your thumb and forefinger and pull it firmly toward you.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge, and remove any shipping tabs that were used to protect the cartridge.
- Align the cartridge with its color-coded slot and insert it into the slot.
- Press down firmly on the cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 for each cartridge that requires replacement.
- Close the cartridge cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a way to save on toner with the HP Laserjet 8000?
Yes. You can choose a lower toner density setting from the printer driver or software application to save on toner.
The 'TONER LOW' message appeared on the control panel display. Do I have to replace the cartridge at once?
Not necessarily. When toner is low, you can continue printing by redistributing the remaining toner inside the cartridge. But this won't last for long, so might as well get a replacement toner cartridge ready to avoid printing delay.
How much is the shipping charge for orders below $30?
A standard flat rate of $3.95 applies for orders below $30, as long as the order is not going to Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories.