HP LaserJet M4345xm MFP TonerCartridge prices starting at $49.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet M4345xm MFP
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet M4345xm MFP is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Open the top cover by pulling the top cover release button at the side of the machine.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge. Set aside old toner cartridge properly to prevent accidental staining.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering and seals on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Push it in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover. Top cover is secured when you hear the top cover release button click.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with toner, as well as the needed component repairs or replacements to ensure desired printing performance.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement HP 45A (Q5945A) black jumbo toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP LaserJet M4345xm MFP or you get your money back--no questions asked.