HP OfficeJet 5110xi InkCartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 5110xi
- HP 45 (51645A) & 78 (C6578DN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $99.954 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 78 (C6578DN) Color
- Special Price $39.952 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- Special Price $22.95 As low as $20.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet 5110xi printer is worry-free. Just follow these steps:
- Turn the printer on, then open its cartridge access door.
- Wait until the print carriage stops moving, then lift the latch to release the used ink cartridge.
- Pull the used ink cartridge toward you to remove it.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Peel off the sealing tape carefully from the new cartridge, but without touching the ink nozzles or copper strips.
- Push the new ink cartridge into the empty slot firmly, then close the latch.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the number of printed pages an ink cartridge can produce. But the amount you actually get may vary because of some essential factors. These include the resolution settings of your HP OfficeJet 5110xi, the type of paper you use, and how often you use the printer itself.
Why should I choose remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like our HP 78 (C6578DN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge, remain a worthy purchasing decision overall. Aside from being more cost-effective, they can produce exceptional print results and offer a superb page yield. Plus, they come with our exclusive warranty coverage and satisfaction guarantee.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yep! Just complete your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll box and ship your items on the same day.