HP OfficeJet 520 InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 520
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Don't sweat ink cartridge replacement for your HP OfficeJet 520 printer. Here's how you do it:
- Make sure the power is on, then open the cover of your HP OfficeJet 520.
- Wait until the cartridge holder moves into view and stop at its replacement position.
- Release the used ink cartridge, then remove it from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Carefully remove the sealing tape from the new cartridge, while avoiding contact with the ink nozzles and copper strips.
- Place the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, then push it down until it snaps into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a worthy buy?
If you're on a budget, then remanufactured ink cartridges are the perfect option. They allow you to get more printing done and still have enough ink for the next batch. You also get the super-sharp print output you need—all while remaining within your budget.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Definitely! Remanufactured ink cartridges, like our HP 29 (51629A) Remanufactured Black and HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink, have met stringent quality requirements. They ensure safe performance with your HP OfficeJet 520 printer, and will not affect its warranties.
Does Inkjets.com offer warranty coverage?
We do! Our remanufactured ink cartridges all come with an exclusive 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee for your greater peace of mind.