HP OfficeJet D155 InkCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet D155
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of ink? Here's the quick way to replace the old cartridge in your HP OfficeJet D155 printer:
- Turn your HP OfficeJet D155 on, then lift open the print carriage access door.
- Wait for the print carriage to stop at the center of the printer.
- Press the button to release the used ink cartridge, then pull the cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its protective bag.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the print carriage access door, and you're all done.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
These are repurposed cartridges that are restocked with new, premium ink following stringent quality specifications. Remanufactured cartridges are proven eco-friendly because of their reusability, which helps reduce the amount of waste material ending up in landfills.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
No worries! They will work safely and reliably with your HP OfficeJet D155 printer, and will not affect its warranty. In addition, we have them covered with our exclusive 1-year warranty, full money-back guarantee and free returns for your greater protection.
Do you offer same-day shipping?
We do! Inkjets.com can box and ship your orders on the same day if they are placed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays.