HP OfficeJet D155xi InkCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet D155xi
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge in your HP Officejet D155xi printer:
- Make sure the printer is switched on, then lift open the print carriage access door. The carriage holding the ink cartridges will move to the center of the printer.
- When it stops moving, press the button to release the ink cartridges.
- Remove the ink cartridge you want to replace by pulling it out of the slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge from its packaging, then gently remove the plastic tape. Avoid touching the copper contacts and ink nozzles.
- Push the new ink cartridge into the empty slot in the carriage until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
An ink cartridge can produce an estimated number of printed pages when used—and this number is called the page yield. Because it's only an estimate, however, the amount of pages you'll actually get may vary based on some factors. These include the settings in your HP Officejet D155xi printer, how often you use the machine, and the type of paper you generally use or printing.
So the page yield is important?
Yep. The page yield helps determine which replacement ink cartridges can meet your printing needs. For instance, if you use your printer fairly often for high-volume jobs, you'll need ink cartridges like Inkjets.com's HP 14 (C5010DN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge and HP 14 (C5011DN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge. They offer 1050-page yield so you won't have to worry about your printer running empty of ink anytime soon.
Do Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges come with a warranty?
Yes! They are covered with a solid 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns for your additional protection.