HP PhotoSmart A436 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Compact and stylish, the HP Photosmart A436 can provide fast print speeds of up to 27 monochrome drafts, or up to 20 color drafts per minute. Its 4800x1200 dpi optimized resolution ensures every image is vividly rendered on the page. And when it's almost out of ink, it's the perfect opportunity to invest in high-quality replacement options from Inkjets.com. Check out our HP 110 (CB304AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge. It offers 55-page yield and the same razor-sharp, vibrant print resolution found in OEMs. Add a budget-friendly price tag plus our solid 1-year warranty coverage and you won't find a better option anywhere else. Shop today and get up to 42% off, plus free shipping for orders worth or more.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Running out of ink? Don't worry—replacing the ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart A436 is easy. Here's how you do it:
- Turn on your printer, then open its print cartridge door.
- Press down on the ink cartridge you want to replace to release it, and then pull it out of the cradle toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Holding only the black plastic, gently pull off the sealing tape, while making sure to avoid contact with the ink nozzles and metallic strips.
- Hold the new ink cartridge with the label on top. Slide it into the cradle at a slight upward angle so the metallic contacts go in first. Push the cartridge in firmly until you hear it snapping into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Absolutely! The remanufactured ink cartridges offered by Inkjets.com, like our HP 110 (CB304AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge, will work perfectly and are guaranteed safe to use with your HP Photosmart A436 printer without voiding its warranties.
Any tips on prolonging the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
You just have to store them properly. This means keeping them in a dark and dry space, with consistent temperature. The reason for this is exposure to harsh lighting and thermal changes can degrade their composition. Additionally, make sure to keep them in a clean and dust-free space, and away from gaseous cleaning materials.
How does Inkjets.com protect their customers?
Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges are covered with a solid 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns for your protection.